Did you know that Subaru ran a series of advertisements from 1995 to 2000 which starred Paul Hogan as his “Crocodile Dundee” film character? Subaru was founded in 1953, and Subaru of America was established in Philadelphia in 1968. Subaru is the 26th largest auto manufacturer in the world because there are many benefits of driving Subaru vehicles. Since there are several advantages of Subaru cars, Subaru inventory can be found at many new and used Subaru dealers.
1. Engine. Many Subaru vehicles are known for their use of the boxer engine layout. Boxer engines are flat and move the pistons horizontally, which results in better fuel economy, less vibration, lower center of gravity, and more safety. Since much of the Subaru inventory utilizes boxer engines, these vehicles are often found at local Subaru dealers.
2. Drivetrain. Most Subaru cars have an all-wheel drive drivetrain. All-wheel drive means that the drivetrain employs a front, center, and rear differential that provides power to all four wheels of a vehicle. Since all-wheel drive helps drivers accelerate and control their vehicles more safely in substandard driving conditions, this is an accommodating benefit of Subaru inventory.
3. Environmentally-friendly. Subaru has earned a 97.3% recycling ratio rate because its vehicles are comprised of highly recyclable materials. In addition, the Subaru plant located in Lafayette, Indiana was the first vehicle manufacturing plant to achieve zero landfill status. As a result, the production of Subaru vehicles is friendly to the environment.
There are several benefits of Subaru vehicles. Not only are they environmentally-friendly and utilize a boxer engine layout, but many of these cars have all-wheel drive drivetrains, as well. As a result, Subaru car dealers are able to offer drivers the vehicles they have always wanted.
Latest posts by Alice Stratt (see all)
- These 6 Used Cars Are Some Of The Most Coveted On The Market - December 22, 2017
- The Family Road Trip A Time for Forced Intimacy - December 11, 2017
- What To Look For When Buying a Muscle Car - November 21, 2017