Embossed Clamps and Other Parts Help Make Your Product More Unique
It was 26 years ago and the picture requires some explaining.
At the time you were working for the trucking company that was owned by your dad. As a surprise, the president of the company arranged for you and your new husband to travel from the church to the reception in a brand new stand up sleeper semi. The guys from the parts department tied tall boy beer cans on the back, and it was pretty fun! In fact, you were featured in a trucking magazine with this picture. And now, on your 26th anniversary, you enjoy sharing this photo again. And while your dad has retired and that truck is no longer part of your life, you only have a few things left from that day. The picture. And the three of the embossed clamps from that semi.
Your husband initially thought that it was a silly anniversary gift, but when he heard that the very truck that took you from the wedding to the reception was being sold, he asked for some of the embossed stainless steel clamps from under the hood before the truck left the lot. Those embossed clamps, with the name your father’s company, are a fun keepsake that grow in their importance every time that another anniversary arrives.
Even if you are not in the market for the more expensive embossed clamp designs, there are many places where you can find a variety of hose clamp sizes to order in bulk. No matter what size of clamp you are looking for, consider this information about the industry that is a part of many different kinds of manufacturing:
- Invented by a former Royal Navy Commander by the name o, the hose clamp was invented back in the year 1921.
- Worm gear clamps, spring clamps, and wire clamps are the three most basic types of hose clamps.
- A a hose seal is at risk to leak gas, liquid, or other substancesithout the proper quality and size hose clamp, .
- If there you have several shorter hose clamps that do not have the length that you need, worm drive hose clamps can actually be daisy-chained together to make a longer clamp.
- Embossed clamps come in a wide array of sizes to meet the fastening needs of a hose in any size.
- Created from a strip of metal in the shape of a cylindrical spring with several protrusions, one of the simplest types of hose clamp is the spring clamp.
The hose clamps that you order do not need to be embossed with the name of your company to make sure that you get the best price.