Hose Clamps Are a Versatile Part Used in a Number of Industries
You have rarely seen your teenage son so excited, but ever since his school schedule changed at semester he has come home full or energy. So much energy, in fact, that he sits down and takes care of his homework every day as soon as he gets home. With talk of stainless steel hose clamps and other things that were not even in his vocabulary a month ago, your son is excited to tell you about his day in his industrial arts class and is anxious to finish his home work so that he can head out to the garage. Between time working with both his father and his grandfather, your son hopes that the addition of the industrial arts class will provide him the skills that he needs to get hired on by a repair shop.
The fact that his grandfather used to own a small engine and repair shop means that he is a great source for your son when it comes to understanding what kinds of stainless steel clamps are used for different jobs. And the fact that your husband is over the moon excited that your son is no longer glued to a screen watching video games means that things are pretty exciting at your house right now. Things are going so well that you find yourself excited to hear the latest stories of the work that your teenager is completing with stainless steel clamps and a number of other parts and tools.
Do You Have a Full Stock of the Tools and Parts That You Need?
Basic hose clamps are designed to provide even pressure on all sides, without any gaps. As a result they are a versatile part that is used in a number of industries. Consider some of these facts and figures about the hose clamp industry and the impact that it has on a number of fields, as well as the nation’s economy:
- Often used as a replacement for duct tape or heavy duty zip ties, hose clamps serve a number of purposes.
- Stainless steel clamps come in a variety of sizes and are available at a number of price points depending on their strength.
- Often found in automotive and home applications, hose clamps are typically limited to moderate pressures.
- A hose seal is at risk to leak gas, liquid, or other substances if you do not select the proper quality and size.
- With a strip of metal in the shape of a cylindrical spring with several protrusions, one of the simplest types of hose clamp is the spring clamp.
When was the last time that your teenager was excited about anything but video games and snapchats? Maybe an industrial technologies classes will help your son get interested in engines and repair work. An interest that might even lead to a future career.